Thanks, probably best to keep seperate as they seem quite orthogonal?

Karl

On 17 Apr 2024, at 8:52 PM, Ed . <ej...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Karl,

This seems like a really good approach!

I'm wondering whether to piggyback off the same repo to host the upcoming Homebrew recipe for PDL, or make a new one? Probably the latter to minimise conflicts.

Best regards,
Ed

From: Karl Glazebrook via pdl-general <pdl-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: 16 April 2024 2:35 AM
To: perldl <pdl-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Pdl-general] SciPDL move

Hi all

I’ve moved my SciPDL distribution (easy MacOS kitchen sink install) to a new location:

This means I can do ‘releases’ without mucking up the main GitHub repo (sorry Ed!)

I have even updated the pdl.perl.org web pages to point there, (first change in 2 years!)

Will add some more recent versions. I have 2.084 sitting on disk (Arm and Intel) so I will just re-check and put that up in the next few days, and then look at v2.087 which is hopefully straight forward…

I hope this is a good approach for the future.

best

Karl