> ...                                             Unfortunately, as
> several people using Pentax gear have discovered, the PZ-1p has
> problems metering with A-series lenses.  And that is the crux of my
> problem, since all my lenses *ARE* A-series lenses!  What is worse
> is that the metering is off differently on each lens that people
> have tried.

Thanks all, for the information about the metering problem.

After receiving emails from several people on the list and re-reading
the archives of the original problem, the problem does not seem to
be as bad as I understood it to be.  From reading the WWW pages of
Neil van Niekerk, he mentioned the exposure problems occurred in
ALL exposure modes, not just in multi-segment mode.  That seemed
quite a bad situation, and was sort of of how I remembered it all.

The recent traffic and re-reading more of the archives seem to
suggest that the exposure errors only only occur in multi-segment
exposure mode.  That is a far different result from the meter being
randomly off in all modes!

Thanks again!
Bolo -- Josef T. Burger