I keep seeing the subject line of "Re: MZ-S for sale?".  Have I missed
something?  Is the MZ-S actually available for sale?  It's not listed on
the Pentax web page, or at any of the dealer web sites that I checked.  Is
this just an old thread that doesn't really apply to the sale of the MZ-S?
If it is actually for sale, where and at what price?

I've been out of town for 12 days, without access to my PC (but access to
my Pentax cameras) and just today subscribed to the new PDML address.
During the Christmas and New Year holidays my family packs ourselves into a
cabin in the woods, no phones, no TV, just the family.  The deer and bear
were around, their tracks were clearly visible in the snow, but they were
extremely camera shy this year.  The only wolf we actually saw was very
scrawny and appeared to have mange.  And that new (to me) 400mm lens didn't
help in the least when the wild life is so shy.  All I was able to get was
a few small birds and squirrels.  Next, I just have to discover where my
daughter has packed the MESuper.  She was using it, but it came up missing.
She assures me she didn't drop it in a snow bank under the covered bridge.
: )

Many thanks to Doug Brewer, Pentax Corporation, and any other unnamed
persons for enabling the continuity of the PDML.