--Original Message Text---
From: Sveta & Alex Shurygin
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:43:03 -0800

Hi,
I'm shopping for a flash for my ZX-5 camera.
I'd like to have full TTL unit with bounce and, possibly, swivel head,
and at least 28mm coverage, all
under $150 :-)
I'm evaluating Sunpak MZ440AF vs. Sigma EF430ST. Can anybody please
givem e an advise on these flashes or suggest something else I missed?
What I found on the web is that Sunpak is cheaper and has swivel head,
while Sigma is auto-zoom, has 1/16 power setting and is lighter.
Are there any limitation in use of these units, or any additional
features I'm not aware of? Will they work right in Program mode?ÿ
Every peace of information will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Alex.