[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have attempted to send two messages since switching
> over to the new list but none have arrived.

Got it.

> In short: My first rolls of film have been developed and
> printed at a lab. My inside shots are orange and my
> outside shots are blue. Can someone confirm what causes
> this and what remedial action to take?

Well, the inside shots are orange due to tungsten lighting. A flash will
cure this, you can learn to live with it, you can shoot during the day
near a window, or you can use b+w film.

The blue I'm not sure about, though it might just be skylight which can
be cured with a filter. Could you describe the prints and subject matter
in more detail?

Thanks.

tv