I'm armed with a Leica Minilux most of the times when I'm not carrying any
"serious" equipment. Great camera with some disadvantages like 1 stop
underexposure, even after servicing by Leica, a tiny viewfinder. It also uses
a lot of batteries
IMO, I haven't managed to shoot more than 10 rolls with one battery, without
using the flash. It also isn't great for slides, too contrasty optics, but
OTOH delivers very good B&W negs with its fixed focus Summarit 2.4/40. Very
sharp 20x30 inch prints.
I wish there was a mechanical version of a camera like this.

Kevin Thornsberry schreef:

> I wish I had a camera with me more of the time.  I'm interested what list members
>have and enjoy in terms of Point
and Shoot cameras.

--

Vriendelijke groeten/kind regards,