----- Original Message -----
From: "Peder Sahlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 1:54 AM
Subject: RE: PUG News

> What do we define as details - that is pretty open to
interpretation.

Well, I just bumped a nice portrait to March because I didn't
think it fit the description. I think details is defined as the
opposite of "scapes" in the submission page. One of the fun
things about the PUG is seeing how different people interpret
the themes. For myself, I would say, get a little closer and see
a part of something. Not necessarily macro photography. The
engine of a 747 would be a detail of the entire plane, I
suppose.
Bill

visit http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions.