Aaron Reynolds writes:
<I promised myself I wouldn't send any test messages, but it appears that
<my posts are not getting through or getting through veeerrrrrryyyyyy
<slowwwwwlyyyyyy.  Eek.
<
<Clock on the iBook says 9:50am.
<
<Sorry to the list.
<
<Aaron

Aaron,

And I promised I'd be done with test messages and get back to thinking about
Pentax-related questions.  (Oh, well -- best laid plans, etc., etc.)  You're
getting through OK, but there does seem to be a delay in the routing.  I
checked the message header for your posting and found that the PDML
Majordomo server (noc002.aitg.com) got your message from your server at
09:50:41 EST, but didn't send it out until 11:06:57 EST.  Maybe it's having
a bad day?

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY

visit http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions.