I don't know if I would say "Nikon sucks".  When a friend of mine introduced
me to photography he owned a Honeywell Pentax H-3.  I got one because he had
lenses that he would occasionally loan me until I had some of my own.
Once I asked him if he could do it over again what SLR would he buy?  He
said a Nikon.
Today he shoots OM Olympus cameras.  I still shoot Pentax.  I like Pentax
because I can use all of my classic screw mount Pentaxes as well as older
K-mount lenses on the newer cameras.
Jim A.

> From: Mike Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:05:56 -0600
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: P vs. N

> on 1/13/01 10:13 PM, pentax-discuss-digest at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> I'm now considering the Pentax ZX-5n and Nikon N65, and would appreciate
>> some feedback.
>

> The Nikon sucks and the Pentax doesn't.
>
> --Mike
>
> -