Yikes indeed!
While there are NO photos that I TOOK, there are 8 photos that come up when
I type in my name in the search.   3 of them actually are pictures of me at
Scrabble tournaments over the past 5 years - but the rest are just people from
the Scrabble community who I happen to know...  very odd.

The funny thing is, I had to say I was an adult to view those links associated with me
which is both pretty silly and a little embarrassing!
annsan