Hi, David.

I took over administration of the PDML in December. Pentax decided to
get out of the list biz, the reason being that they needed to get
away from the idea that any and all info posted here had the implicit
approval of Pentax.

So, welcome back. I look forward to your contributions.

Not a clue what you're talking about in reference to the clickable
names. Can you elaborate?

Doug

At 7:44 PM -05001/15/01, David Viles caused thus to appear:

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography