It actually is almost 140 pounds with VAT, the 119 is without VAT. Perhaps
you don't have to pay that if you order from outside Europe? I assume so.

I have never ordered from them, why should I? I just drive to them. That's
how close by I live.
It's a shop in an industrial area, not very fancy, and with people that
understood what I needed. Quite different compared to the bigger shops of
chains with salesman who are not very knowledgeable. I remember one of my
colleagues used to deal with them before he moved into this area, and he
referred me to them, I assume he has some experience how they treat
mailorders. I will ask him more specific what he knows about them, as soon
as hew recovers from his severe cold.

Frits

go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.