Delano Mireles wrote:

     Well y'all "told me so".... DOF preview .......  when am I going to
     use that?  Auto Bracketing .......  I'm not going to be lazy and just
     do it myself Spot Metering, Center-Weighted  ......  Metering,
     Schmetering
     I call out for forgiveness for not listening to your
     suggestions/insights!!! As of this morning I have upgraded to the
     ZX-5N!   .................... I'm ready for my penance now..........
D, What did you have before?  Did you upgrade through a mail order, or at a
local store?  I'm just curious as to the trade-in deal you were able to
negotiate.

Like you, I didn't get the ZX-5n as the PDML recommended, only because I
purchased the ZX-10 before I discovered the PDML.  I actually wanted the
features of the ZX-5n, but got my signals crossed.  Not that I'm totally
dissatisfied with the ZX-10.

K.

go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.