Stefan Schloemer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Ciao Gianfranco!

Ciao!

>AFAIK they _only_ sell to dealers/shops, not to public costumers.
>At least this is what I read in the ad they have in the "pagine gialle"
>of Milan (yellow pages).

They sell to dealers/shops wholesale, but they state they sell retail to
amateurs/pros BY MAIL ONLY (http://www.nicam.it/who.asp - "Chi siamo" page).
I don't know what to think about their price policy: in december they had the
lowest prices I've ever seen in Italy (I've checked Pentax gear only); a
couple of weeks ago their prices were higher than ever (+20%). I checked a
minute ago and the prices were lower than the first time...
I'm disappointed cause I've paid Lit. 1.500.000 the last July in Naples for
the FA 20-35/4 AL that is currently listed (updated 17th jan. 2001) at Lit.
1.121.000...:(

Gianfranco