In a message dated 1/17/01 2:24:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  But still not reason to ignore the limited success they currently have. >>

Agreed. Noww, here's the most accurate question to ask about the MZ-S: with
what you know about the new body, how many PDMLers will buy it?

Why?

Why not?  I just finished making credit card payments on my 67ll.

The MZ-S *would* get me if I were in the market for a 35mm.
*What with the release of the MZ-S, a lot of PZ1p bodies will be floating
around out there, looking for new homes.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.