Well this is stupid - I have my MSN options to check for new messages every
1 min.  When I log on in AM I naturally get the 100+ overnight PDML messages
and start deleting those I don't care about.  A minute later MSN starts
sending me the entire set of messages again.  This happened about 5/6 times
two days ago.  So I called them and they had me delete my account (on my PC)
and set up a new one.  This time they had me type my e-mail address as
[EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Since then I don't
recall seeing any of my messages to the PDML come back   to me, probably
because I am not subscribed that way.  I do see everyone else's messages.

I still have to set my 'check new messages' option to something like 10 min
to give me enough time to delete ALL the unwanted messages and empty the
deleted messages folder, otherwise it keeps pumping them at me over & over.

Anyway,  now I changed back to my real address (w/o the email) and hopefully
will see my message come back to me.

Tom C.

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.