On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, jeepgirl wrote:
> I want to play with her, but can the girl shoot my me?  It isn't
> autofocus.  What oh what am i gonna do?

How old is your cousin? Unless she is a very young child, she should get
the hang of focusing very quickly especially with the split focusing aid.
Just take a few moments to explain to her how it's done. Also, for
landscape shots she just needs to set it to infinity.

One other thing - the ME is more compact and lighter than the PZ-1p. Your
cousin will have an easier time with the ME if this will be her first time
using an SLR. I love my PZ-1p but I would not recommened it for beginners.

-Gerald

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.