Thanks to both of you for replies, but I have some additional questions ;)
Below are the two messages and my interspersed (?) questions:

BTW, anybody knows of a SF1n/SFXn manual on-line? It would be a great help
to me.

<JIM:>
>Like you, I own a k2DMD.  I also have the LX and a couple of ESII's.  Last
[...]
>I like the ability to bracket shots quickly with my SF1n and the built-in
>flash.
        *** How do you use the autobracketing? Is it configurable?
        *** I tried using the flash, but it wouldn't fire sometimes when the lens
was set on f/1.4 or near wide open. Does it mean it couldn't quench it fast
enough at this large aperture, so it didn't fire (it would overexpose if
fired)?

>Does this mean I'm ready to part with my older Pentaxes?  No way.  The SF1n
>is an additional tool to use in my hobby.
>Jim A.
        *** Yes, that's my attitude as well. I am planning and saving (most of my
modest photography income has to go for other things than photo gear,
unfortunately) for a Z- 1p, but meanwhile, I could use a body with
motor/winder and some automation as another     body besides the K2DMD (which
I just can't find the MOTORDRIVE MD for...)

<TIGER MOSES:>
To see the fstop I thik it only display when lens are set to Auto
        *** It displays it when lens is on A mode, but not in the viewfinder -
only on the LCD which is on the prism, outside. A pity - the K2DMD had that
nice aperture readout   window...

>The AF's pretty basic, but does it have focus confiramtion with manual
>lenses?
YES
        *** Tiger, I tried it back in the shop with just one manual focus lens - a
Tamron SP 2.8/35-105 zoom, in Adaptall-2 Pentax-A mount. I could not get
the focus confirmation to work, in neither one of the focus modes
(single/servo/mf). Only when I put back on the F 1.4/50, and selected mf it
did focus confirmation (even told me which way to turn the focus ring).
Perhaps the Tamron's K-A mount is slightly different, but anyway, could you
please try it with yours and some Pentax-A & M lenses? Thanks.

>       Does it have the snap-in-focus feature (or whaddyacallit) - shutter
>releases when the body senses in-focus with manual lens - like on PZ-1p
>(the "wildlife coming into range" feature)
YES
        *** And how do I set it, please? It would be nice to use that feature with
my longer glass

>       Anything else interesting about it?
The servro  focus mode - is pretty cool
n=panoramic mode

        *** Servo AF - what does it mean with this camera?
and "n=panoramic mode" - really? How do I select it? I couldn't find it.

Thank to both of you, Jim and Tiger, for your help. And if you find time to
answer those questions above, I would be much grateful.

Frantisek

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.