Hi! After the recent praise on the Pentax F 70-210/4-5.6 zoom, I almost
decided that I would add something small like it to my camera bag. At least
it would be another AF lens for my new SFXn (I already have fast mf lenses
in this focal length, primes, but MUCH bigger and heavier).
I looked at PHOTODO (which I don't completely believe, but by comparing
their ratings and grpahs with lenses I have which are tested there too, I
can make myself a good image of it), and found that the F 70-210/4-5.6 is
pretty good for a zoom in this FL and speed. Anybody's comments? Even that
I want this zoom for casual photography, in bright light, I certainly can
see moments when I won't have anything else with me, and so would like to
know its performance WIDE OPEN. I kind of except a good performer from the
photodo test result, so what's your experience at big blowups/enlargements?
8x10" least.

Thanks

Frantisek

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.