I APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF YOU WHO WANTED TO LOOK AND COULDN'T! I AM SORRY.

It sure generated a lot of traffic ;)

I have localized the problem now - when I was uploading  an updated version
of the two pages, with the noimageindex metatag (although I would be
honored if Lycos included my pics with them ;), the ftp server on the
hosting machine had problems, and partially froze. So it seems that not
complete files were uploaded. Just now, I still can't connect to the ftp
server, but as soon as it's open, I will upload them again and complete. I
think that was the problem.
Sorry ;(

Frantisek

BTW,