In a message dated 1/25/2001 1:46:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hi! Please look through your family vacation pictures and see what
> percentage
>  [approximate] of the pictures were taken with [a] Wide angle lenses below
35
>  mm [b] 50 to 100mm lenses and [c] above 100 mm lenses. If you are using
zoom,

>  what zoom range you use most? In my case most pictures were taken with wide
>  angel lenses. With thanks.

Looking through more than three decades of vacation photos is a tall order. I
can give you a very rough estimate for whatever it is worth. About 25% are
wider than 50 with well over half of those at 28 or wider. Maybe 20% were
taken in the 50-100 range. The remainder, obviously, fall into the 100+
range. For better or worse, I tend to drift toward the "more is less" theory.
Regards,
Ed Matthew in Indianapolis
visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.