I saw that Tiger's selling a Chinon CE4 camera. For anyone who might be interested but
doesn't know anything about it, I happened to ge me two used ones of these and I find
them very nice. If you're thinking of adding a manual backup body, I can recommend it.
It's small, light weight and handles well. (And if you do like me, paint the logo all
black, it almost looks professional...)

(Thanks for the link to the manual Tiger! Never saw any of those before.

Lasse

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.