The eye piece focus on my Pentax 645 locked on me one day.  I have never had
that problem before and the manual does not address the problem.  Has anyone
ever incurred that problem?  Any tips?

Andre Fiebig
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 01/25/01

This message originates from the law firm of Gardner, Carton &  Douglas.  It contains
information which may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the
individual or entity named above.    It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose,
copy, distribute or use the contents of this message.  All personal messages express
views solely  of the sender, which are not to be attributed to Gardner, Carton &
Douglas, and may not be copied or distributed without this disclaimer.  If you
received this message in error, please notify us immediately at  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
(312) 644-3000.