Dario,

Your offer is generous and might work.  But, part of the charm of the list is
having a real person who reply's on the other end.

On the other hand, I would vote for some reduction in list traffic. <g>

I also find myself looking more at screwmount Pentax cameras, interesting...

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Got no replies, not a single one, hence I'll try to re-post this:

 I got an idea for cooperation between PDML and AOHC.
 I'm subscribed to PDML since 1997 and I see that many questions and
 discussions show up again and again. What about putting together some Pentax
 FAQs by reading and editing discussed topics in PDML?

 Then, I'll be happy to add them to the proper page in AOHC website
 (acknowledging authors and PDML of course). AOHC will get a page made and
 updated by good folks and PDML will get a proper page to re-direct
 newcomers, thus helping reducing postings and making PDML subscription a bit
 easier to live with.

  Just an idea.

 Dario Bonazza