At 15:17 25.1.2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Still a snowstorm for me and my IE 5.5.  Although it did take a lot longer
>to load this time.....
>
>Thanks,
>Ed

AAARGH! ;) Have you tried to reload / refresh the page? you might be
getting the old, unworking version from your browser's or firewall's cache.
The new version is definitely working, I have localized the problem to be
in my firewall, which screwed up the FTP upload. I have tested the page now
in several browsers (mostly Netscape versions though) and it worked fine.
Please try the refresh button. Hope it will work this time ;)

Frantisek

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.