>You are all evil.  Here I am printing some images that I'm really happy
>with from my Sigma 24mm f2.8, and ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS HOW MUCH I
>WANT THAT FA* 24mm f2.0!!!

Just happened I had the Sigma 24/2.8 (manual focus PKA) not long ago. The
interesting thing is, I do not find the FA*24/2 sharper than the Sigma, nor
the colour reproduction is better. However, the Sigma had  flare problem. If
you are looking for a huge jump in terms of image quality, you might be
disappointed. I do not find the FA* all that better than this particular
Sigma.

regards,
Alan Chan