Ed Mathews wrote:

> If that's the best of what he could get out of a 3-hour session, then maybe
> there's still hope for all of us wannabe's.  Of course, those photos would
> never have seen the light of day if Madonna had not become a superstar

John Francis
-Phew!  I though I was going to be the only one who didn't see much
-to be particularly proud of in those shots.  Maybe not Hustler sleaze,
-but certainly more T&A than light & shade.  Nice Ts, but so what?

If these are the same photo's I remember I don't think the T's were that
great.  The only thing I remember was some unshorn pits.  I'm with Ed on this
if she hadn't become famous these Pics would never have seen the light of day.

Kyle

P.S.  Now I think we've officially gone off topic