> Nah, not going to make you go through that much work
> or intentionally
> insult you.  I just find it hard to believe that one
> bidder agreeing to
> drop out because another one wants the item more is
> illegal.  I think it
> might be worthwhile firing off a query to eBay about
> their stance on
> this.  I'm a little busy now, but if no one else
> bites I'll try to do it
> later this week.
>
> chris

I put out a call on the other lists to get the references. It
was a very interesting discussion.  I think it had to do with
anti-trust laws.  Folks there were amazed to learn that these
laws can be applied right down to individuals like that.  All it
takes is a complaint.

Len
---

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.