Hey hey hey at least you are all working,  You could be the lowly Chrysler
worker who sits alone in her apartment all day watching the news to see if
her plant is one of the 6 plants that is going to close, knowing all the
while that her plant has only worked 8 days all year so this closing is a
real possibility.  Stop your whining.  My job Sucks Big.  But only because I
don't know how much longer it will last.  I need this job for one more year
so they can finish paying for my masters degree.   Then I can go on to
bigger and better things.  Please be thankful you have jobs.  You know you
have a steady income, you know you can go on ebay and buy yourselves more
camera's you know you won't have to sell any camera equipment on ebay to
make money for your house payment, etc. etc. etc....
my lack of a job sucks
som

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.