Hi Flavio,

Thanks for the feedback. So I'm looking for a used Fg hotshoe adapter now.
:-) Any expererience with any of the flashes I mentioned, or alternate
suggestions? The AF240T is looking like my optimal flash at the moment,
since it has the 5P Sync port on it. I was thinking of rubberbanding an
index card or two over the end of the flash if it turned out the light
bursts were too intense. Good idea or not.

Your idea of using the gooseneck part of a gooseneck lamp (that's we call
it, here) sounds excellent. I had planned on making something along the
lines of the brackets Mark Cassino shows on his website, but your idea
sounds more adjustable and lighter. It would probably be pretty easy to
fabricate something using thinwall aluminum conduit, squashing one end flat
and drilling it to make the part that goes under the camera body, and then
shaping it in a tube bender and either slipping the gooseneck over the
conduit or vice versa. I'm not much at soldering, so I'd probably just run
a couple small sheet metal screws in there to hold it together. Some
spraypaint and padded handlebar tape or foam would dress it up and make it
comfortable to hang on to.

Thanks,
Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]