JOHN SCHEUERER wrote:

> {1] Can you name some reputable person[s] or company[ies] who do repair work
> on the ME Super? Or perhaps someone you all know and who belongs to your
> list whom you have delt with for years?

Whereabouts are you in the world, John?  I can suggest a place or two in
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  If you let us know where you are, I'm sure
that someone else from the list is at least in the same general area as
you. :)

As to pricing, I don't know, but MS76/A76/LR44/SR44 or their equivalents
are the right batteries for the ME Super.

-Aaron