Hard to believe, but there never was a cover for the hole- I asked Pentax USA the
question 15 years ago, and that was the answer.

Dave Evans

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/08 4:08 AM >>>
Hi,

I am after the screw in plate that cover the motor drive whole on a Super A,
i assume one of a Program Plus is the same. If any one has then let me know
:)

Also the foam inside the camera where the mirror sits when the film is
exposed has seen better days, where can i get this foam from and what is the
best way to clean it off and stick some new on?

Thanks