Skip wrote:

> Someone has mentioned here on this list that one can get a virus (or worm,
> or trojan) just by opening e-mail. This is, I believe, one of the many
> unfounded, slightly paranoid, rumors about viruses. (Virii?)

Hi Skip,
 That would be me. It could be B.S., I don`t know. I heard it on news radio
KCBS on the "World News Roundup" at the top of each hour about 2 weeks
or a month ago. Myself, I`m not paranoid of viruses. If a virus wiped out
a hard drive, oh well, reformat and reload an OS, computers are always
faster
after a clean install anyway.
Steve Larson
Redondo Beach, California