In a message dated 2/12/01 4:49:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< The latest one went for $1.853,00!!! >>

I wanted a particular item. They had been selling on eBay for $140 and up. I
bid on them all until they reached $100 (always my maximum bid). Others must
have tired of the pursuit of the items, or they were all a sleep last week
because I bought my own 10- copy last week for $67.51!

No moral to the story, but it does show that 1) another one of "it" (whatever
"it" is) will come along sooner or later on eBay and 2) You got to know your
own limitations.