Alexander Krohe wrote:
> Speaking about the MX, this distance is definitely too
> short. The viewing distance of the aperture indication
> is way too short.

What is too short? I don't understand this. Should it be farther away? Why? I can see
and
read it perfectly.

> People on this list tend to be very uncritical about
> cameras or lenses that they are in love with,

I am not in love with the MX. I use several as workhorses. They are good. I am not
uncritical. But maybe I just haven't seen enough different viewfinders to understand
what
you mean. I have seen the MZ series and they are worse. I can only say that I wear
glasses
and I have absolutely no problem with the MX viewfinder, so I was quite surprised to
read
this.

Best wishes
    Wieland