P-TTL, if I'm not mistaken, would be 'pre'-TTL in
which a brief pre flash is emmited to allow the camera
to better judge the proper exposure of a flash
picture. Similiar to systems that Big C & N already
have. This feature would be great for portraiture but
useless for anything photojournalistic where *the
moment* is all that matters.

Nick

--- Matti Etelapera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

(http://www.mtu-net.ru/penta/archive/4/exhibition/photokina_eng.htm)