It is interesting to note that weight wise the new MZ-S falls about in the
middle between the PZ-1p and the ZX-5n. The new camera weighs in at 18.3
ounces and the PZ-1p at 22.9 and the ZX-5n at 14.5.

There are 2 features that I still don't know if this camera has, flash
compensation and mid roll rewind with leader left out.  I know that it has
mid roll rewind, but the specs don't say if you can elect to have the
leader left out. I consider both of these features to be extremely
important, if not crucial to my photography, as I know many of us do.

DG