I bought full frame 35mm carriers that came that way from the
factory.  The nice thing about them is that, if you want the
rough look, you can lightly run a file over them, get the look
you want, but the sides will remain square.  I have one for my
Omega, and one for the Beseler, although I think the one for the
Omega was made by an aftermarket company. The Beseler part # is
8055.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]