Hello.

> Ah, but, some of the people that would be on the location list
> are lurkers and so wouldn't get spam from the archives.  And
> many spammers are rather dumb and don't realize a mailing list
> archive has lots of specialized e-mail addresses in it.  As it
> is I get about 10 spams a week I figure they got my e-mail
> address from the archive.  To prove that they are dumb, not one
> has been related to photography.

Seems I'm on the minority side here - I got one spam message in last
2 years (and, yes, I forwarded it to every abuse@server address for
every server mentioned in the headers). And I post to the Usenet, too
(from time to time).

As for the geography poll - I don't mind puting this info on a
webpage.

Cheers,
-- Shot