><< In the end, what matter most is the actual selling price. >>
>
>Nah Alan,  what matters most to *you* (Alan), is the actual selling price.
>To some, only availability will stop them from owning an MZ-S. Thre are
>people all over the world who have waited, patiently, for this new
>offering.
>Such people, when scratched, bleed PENTAXian blood.
>
>What are you willing to wager that more than a few PDML members, many of
>them
>who never participate on the list, haven't *already* ordered the MZ-S and
>new
>24-90 zoom lens from B&H-sight unseen?
>Wanna bet?

I am sure many Pentax fans would rush to buy one, or two, or even three...
So to the Ferrari fans... But then how many people on earth can afford those
Ferrari anyway? For those who can't, they would just settle on something
more affordabe. I am not saying the MZ-S wouldn't be affordable, because we
do not know the price yet.

regards,
Alan Chan