The following is some information I recently received on the MZ-S.  All
sources are confidential, of course, and may be assumed to be figments of
my imagination if you so desire.  :)  Here it is...

- the camera can return the film to the frame you took it out at. You do
this by entering in the camera what frame number you want it to go to and
it takes it there automatically.

- the camera does have the 2 sec mirror lock up feature

- flash compensation is now built into the new AF360FGZ instead of the
body

- optional AA grip will allow use of a wireless remote control (same ones
as the P&S's and MZ-7 use)

- drive speed was limited by size of camera as I suggested and also the
data imprinting feature. It uses the same printing system as the date
feature on the compacts. LED lights that put the information down as the
film is winding, not while it is stationery

Take it as you will.

chris