Hi,
A lot of the group own the PZ-1p.  What items for the this camera have some
of you acquired that make it easy, if that's the term, to use in everyday
shooting.  I know I can't get an AA adapter for it like I got for my SF1n
camera.  Some have mentioned a grip that make handling the PZ easier.
Finally,  I shoot some photos on a tripod.  Instead of attaching a cable
release, I use the camera's self timer to trip the shutter.  When my eye is
away from the VF, does the extraneous light affect the auto exposure?  My
older ESII has a blind.  The ES had a VF cover to block light.  I think the
LX isn't affected by light entering the VF.
Thanks,
Jim A.