Hi
Judging from the pics, it's pretty obvious, that you can choose between
bracketing in half or whole stops, dependig on which way you turn the dial.
I guess you can put the "center picture" (on measurement) anywhere it goes
within the interval of correction. Since very few people use the German
scale "DIN" instead of "ASA", 1/3 steps are considered "outdated", I guess.
(1/3 step equals one DIN). I like the Z1-p bracketing feature, though. Ir
also allows, let's say 1.67 stops between exposures. I guess Pentax wants to
get rid of the mode/menu/select type of handeling and make things more
"analog" or "retro", which is coresponding well with the "MZ" philosophy.
Jens