Pål Jensen wrote:
> What are reasonable used prices on the FB-1 system
finder, FC-1 Action
finder, FD-1 and FE-1 finders for the Pentax LX?

Steve Larson replied:
I would say around $US125-175 for the FB-1 system
finder and FC-1 Action
finder, if you
shop ebay,
Yes, from what I saw, the FB-1/FC-1 combo is around
130-175 USD.

The FE-1 appears to be rare. I am aware of only one
auction (on the German e-bay site), which closed at
about DM130 or so (if I remember correctly). Thus,
around 60-75$ seems a fair price to me.
However, there is no "reasonable" price for a rare
item ...
Alexander