Chris Brogden wrote:

> Toronto took top honours for the most popular city with four
> mentions, though a lot of others were close, especially if you stretch it
> to count the suburbs.

I think that means we need to organize a Toronto Pentax night or
somethin'.  I know of a couple of listies (mostly lurky listies) out
here in the GTA who didn't appear on the list, too.  Whaddayall think of
that?  We can go devour chicken wings and then show off our gear at each
other (after washing our hands, of course) or something along those
lines...or maybe we can organize a shooting expedition?

-Aaron