Hi Marnie,
Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the forum. It's always nice
to know something about the folks who visit here.. I looked at your
website. I find some of the images attractive. In general, I'd say that
you might want to try to find more unique ways of looking at things, in
terms of subject matter, framing and light. Beautiful landscapes don't
always translate fo film.