Most people use Toronto as  a warm up for when they go to Montreal<G>
(sorry Andre<g>)

Dave
---- Begin Original Message ----

From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:19:51 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: The weekend in Ontario

Hi, Collin,

Hee-hee!  You're lucky that you weren't ticketed for blocking
traffic.
Yeah, pretty much everywhere I've been in Canada (which is basically
Toronto and the East - what else is there? <g>), divided controlled
access highways, the traffic flow is around 120kmh - no matter what
the
posted speed is.

The cops would have to stop ~everyone~ if they actually ticketed
those
going over 100 - hey, that's democracy, baby!  <g>

Sounds like you had a good time, despite a grey, cool weekend here.
Hope you can get up here again sometime, and we can actually have
your
attendance as the guest of honour at a TOPDML gathering.  <vbg>

cheers,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada