Keith wrote:

> Now, I won't go into the ebay rules, moral dilemmas, etc.  As far as I can
> tell he hasn't listed this particular lens on ebay, is not breaking any
> rules, and (as I said before) he has a good ebay rating.
>
> Does anybody know of or has anyone purchased a lens from this guy?
>
> His name is:
>
> Stan Tamulevich
> Madison WI
>

> (I wish I had had some extra money when JC O'Connel offered his lenses for
> sale.)
>

> Thanks.

Keith,
I don't know Stan, but I've both bought an sold items this way. The only
thing you lose is feedback, since you now have to link feedback to a
particular transaction.

The only time I've been cheated outright on eBay was in a listed transaction
with a seller who had only one negative feedback (two after he cheated me).
The regular rules of caveat emptor apply. If you want to check the guy out,
why not contact some of the people listed in his feedback file?

--Mike