Recently Roland Mabo wrote:

> Pentax Scandinavia has finally added some pictures and information on their website,
>about the MZ-S and the other new stuff from the PMA show.
>
> In their text about the MZ-S they write:
> "A range of new lenses will be released shortly"...

Pentax Germany says that there will be new lenses that take full advantage
of the MZ-S.  The 24-90 does not qualify as _lenses_, so I am waiting for
more.  Also, it is not clear what capabilities the MZ-S has exactly that
these new _lenses_ should match.

> Bad thing with the info about the MZ-S - they doesn't mention the
> high-speed-flash option.

It is clearly stated by Pentax USA and Pentax Germany.  I wouldn't worry
about that.  What I am worried about is flash compensation.  This has not
been made official anywhere yet.

Cheers,
Boz