Hi,

I've got an offer that seems to be so good that I can hardly reject it:

SMC-FA 2/24 like new, complete and in box: 200,- Euro/US$
SMC-FA 1,4/85 like new, complete and in box: 400,- Euro/US$

I don't really need this lenses as I'm satisfied with my SMC FA 2/35 in
the wide angle range and my SMC-M 2.8/100 as portrait lens. Further more
I would prefer the 77Ltd instead of the 1.4/85. But the prices seem to
be very attractive so that I'm thinking about buying them, using them a
short time and selling them next year. It seems that I can't make a
loss, doesn't it?? Help....=%-]

Cheers, Heiko